TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

Man....

...this is pure torture : ) no, seriously, this is extremly overrated, I guess its exactly what people want, motion tweens all the way, not really funny, got me smilin but there are a lot better movies on ng.
Sound is really nice, dynamic is great too, but like I said, overrated. And it's totally brownosing NG, all that tank crap : )
But you got skillz, I can't disclaim that, just not my kind of humor I guess. Also I think you reached the highest score possible. 4.6 is big. greetz

JohnnyUtah responds:

is it brownnosing if I work here?

Weed Harmless 3 Weed Harmless 3

Perfect :D

If only they would play this every hour on tv......
You really got the point, I wish everyone would think that way.
Great animation, great sound, great everything ^^
Sinsemilla fo'ever!

President Beavis President Beavis

Uhuhuhu.....

...uhuh this was like, the best thing ever! It rulez! uhuhuhuh it could rule the world! uhuhuh

no really it's amazing - and for those who don't get it, those were quotes from your so beloved president, this dork. So if you don't get it, don't vote, cause you're stupid. so. :D

Keep up the brilliant work!!!

Texas Chain Saw President Texas Chain Saw President

lol

neat! - only thing I think you could done better was the voice of bush - he speaks slow and stupid just like he is. ; D

How Newgrounds Functions How Newgrounds Functions

; D that's it, I guess, BUT

who says "dumb madness movies"??? nobody thats who!

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

lol

nice but cruel! ^^

Mgs Comedy Mgs Comedy

.......

people should stop submiting their first tries. it wasn't funny, neither well drawn nor animated and the music was terrible.
sorry, but you know the rules: blam what should get blamed! ^^

Xiao Xiao: DerajN Edtion Xiao Xiao: DerajN Edtion

Sorry but

if Lad Moening would make "the impsons" with same content it would suck, wouldn't it? ; ) xiao xiao is not XeroXable

Lemmings: Deus Ex Machina Lemmings: Deus Ex Machina

Quit bitin and get ya own ideas!

As many others I like to say: Faker! Biter! The Pan was perfect, this just sucked. Sry, but biting is the worst thing you can do.
Music, if u call that music, sucked in my opinion too, the animation of your lemmings isnt good either, sry, but I cant find anything on this one. Hail to the pan ; )

SHROOMERS ep.1 SHROOMERS ep.1

man

the sync was fucked up but your style is pretty good. don't eat too much of them : D and sound was even pretty bad ; I

silverspike64 responds:

hey i need ur help on that lol the sync is allways messed up when its put on the internet how do i fix this thanx